Job Role : NetSuite Techno-Functional – Full Time
Job Description :
Looking for a NetSuite Techno-Functional Consultant with a minimum of 3 to 5 Project full cycle of Implementation from BRD to Go Live.
1) Software testing/ Deployment/ Implementation/ Business requirement gathering of NetSuite application.
2) Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis.
3) Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification.
4) Working within an engagement team, a NetSuite consultant is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams, and supporting implementations
5) Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices, and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
6) Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements, and other business requirements
7) Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval
8) Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
9) Evaluate options in defined functional area (solution architecture domain/technology/product/ infrastructure)
10) At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
11) Strong functional knowledge of Financials, SCM, CRM, Manufacturing and Project modules.
12) Assist with key aspects of NetSuite implementations, upgrades and business as usual activities and improvements.
13) Experience in translating a client’s business requirements into workable business solutions Develop configuration & customization specifications
1) Ability to write complex code using Oracle to meet client’s requirements for modules such as Finance, Manufacturing, Inventory, FA and Project management.
2) Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules.
3) Should know APIs and Interface tables for most of modules.
4) Perform data migration and conversion efforts.
5) Ability to design and document solutions for complex problems.
6) Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom records, workflows and SuiteApps
7) Performs NetSuite Customization, scripting, etc
8) Oversee System Test Case Preparation and System Testing with Functional Consultant
9) Resolve Trouble Reports during User Acceptance Testing
10) Track, Monitor & resolve bugs/issues identified during SIT and UAT
Skills Required :
1) Min. 7+ Yrs of Experience in Oracle NetSuite.
2) Minimum 5 years of experience in client environments.
3) Expert in using Tools like Toad, SQL Navigator and SQL Plus.
4) Capable of integrating Third party tools with Oracle Apps Databases.
5) Good Analytical, Technical, Time Management and Communication Skills.
6) Expertise in creating Interfaces through Standard API’s and Interface Tables and data loading.
7) Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
8) Expertise in Forms Builder, Reports Builder, Workflow Builder, PL/SQL, XML Publisher.
9) Discoverer Reports/Admin, Fast Formula
10) Good in Customizations and Form personalization
11) Must have experience in Integrations from/to custom applications
12) Must be able to work independently and handle projects, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and time constraints.
13) Preferred: Oracle NetSuite Certification.