Providing first line of support for users of the ECM solution.
Leading and delivery of troubleshooting and resolving end-user issues.
- Access control provision, maintenance, adding/updating users and groups, updating permissions, applying necessary patches and interfacing with other infrastructure teams for operating system, database and storage maintenance, as required.
- Fulfill ECM implementation deliverables for System Administrator role.
- Identification and communication of system risks and issues.
- Coordination of regular status meetings with Corporate Records Manager with follow up on outstanding items and deviations from the plan within the System Administrator role and responsibilities in the ECM project.
- Knowledge transfer to the Corporate Records Manager providing assistance, knowledge transfer and mentorship as required.
Knowledge sharing for progressive realization of improvements within the ECM implementation and transition.